1. The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
2. SCPPL uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and SCPPL disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. SCPPL does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. SCPPL shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
3. SCPPL website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
4. The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and SCPPL reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. The Website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever.
5. SCPPL reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, and specifications or feature without prior notice or obligation, but subject to the approval of the competent authorities as applicable.
6. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SCPPL has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
7. The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of SCPPL and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from SCPPL.
8. SCPPL has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website.
9. Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and SCPPL assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages.